Monday, April 25, 2016

Sorting Complete

This is the end of what feels like a months long project, when in actuality it has been just a couple of weeks.  A couple of weeks of constant beads on the table and/or counter, and sorting every chance I got.  Sometimes for 5 hours in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep, and sometimes 2 minutes here and 6 minutes there.  But it is done.  And I will never buy a giant jumbled bin of beads again.  Single colors only from now on.  What they don't have at Joann's, they have on amazon.  In the last couple of weeks, I have personally sorted over 25,000 beads. I left just a little bit because Cece likes to play with her own bowl while Lynnie is crafting.  I finished this bin that started with 20,000ish and also sorted two other 4,000 bead collections.

No comments: