Our big project today was cleaning out Ellie and Lynnie's room. We talked for a couple of days about how we were going to donate toys that they no longer play with to children who need toys. I let the idea settle, and it was still a hard concept. In the end, there weren't any toys in their room that were in any condition to donate, but when we get to the playroom on Monday that will change. I did manage to fill up almost 2 kitchen-sized garbage bags without them noticing, and we reorganized everything. We pulled everything out of their closet and then made decisions about what would go back in, and where. During the project, Ellie and Lynnie put the babies asleep in my bed, so they would be out of the way of the chaos in their room.