Thursday, August 7, 2014

Kaysen

Kyle and Jonette came down last weekend for Cece's sealing and they are coming back to Utah this weekend for Caity's wedding.  They left Kaysen here for the week so he could play with the cousins.  Although, when you are 15, do you "play" anymore?

I got to drive him to a doctor's appointment at Primary Children's on Thursday (he's totally fine).  It was so fun to spend time with him!  I realized that even though we have spent a lot of time together over the years, someone else is with us as well.  It's been a long time since it was just the two of us conversing.  Cece was with us, but she didn't have a lot to say ;)

P.S.  Kaysen totally rocks at the selfie.  I decided I am so challenged at it because my arms are simply not long enough!  Kays put his nice, long arm straight out, and made it look so easy.

No comments: