Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Food Nanny's Pizza Dough

Last night, Julie and I went to an event hosted by a ward in our stake (with the whole stake invited) with The Food Nanny.  We spent about 20 minutes in the parking lot chatting, and joked that we should just skip the whole event and get caught up on each other's lives.  But I'm glad we went in.  I learned a lot and came away inspired to do better at meal planning and meal preparation.

Plus, we sat in Julie's driveway talking until after 11, so it turned out all good :)

Tonight, I made pizza using The Food Nanny's 5 minute pizza dough recipe.  It was easy and fast and turned out great.  I quickly made up a pizza sauce using a can of tomato sauce and some frozen, pureed carrots.  Gotta trick Ellie into eating her vegetables.

No comments: