Saturday, May 17, 2014

Reading

One of the many benefits of having a baby is that I get a lot of reading done.  Cece and I spend a lot of time with her drinking milk, and I almost always use those minutes to read a book on the Kindle app on my phone.  I love that my library has ebooks that you can check out.  I can always find something good to read!

At this point in my life, I read for entertainment--the fluffier the book, the better.  I am working my way through Whitney award authors (whatever titles my library has) and recommendations from book blogs like Bubble Bath Books and Bloggin' About Books.  And of course, a Carla Kelly and a new Dorothy Keddington (AMY--did you know she had a new one?)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Already read the new Dorothy Keddington. I liked it! Rachel Anderson has a new one out - Prejudice meets Pride. It was pretty cute.