Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stake Conference

This weekend has been the President's first Stake Conference with the Lehi Utah Pheasant Pointe Stake.  He prepared six talks/trainings/lessons and did a fantastic job.

I was thinking last night at the adult session while I was listening to his talk that I almost never see him in his stake president role"  And while he is in that role, he is still Greg, still my husband, still daddy.  

And yet he is so much more.  I can see the mantle of the calling on him.

And I can see him channeling his inner Virg.

I love that Greg had such good training and an amazing example in his father.

And I especially love the example of love, kindness, and willingness to follow the Lord that Greg demonstrates every day.  It is an honor to be his wife.

No comments: