Saturday, April 20, 2013

Razor

I have always been an indifferent shaver, mostly because I am completely blind in the shower and it's total guesswork as to the coverage I am getting.  I end up going over the same areas multiple times to make sure I got everything, and it can sometimes leave my skin irritated.

I am also a shopper that likes to feel like I'm getting a good deal.  The last time I went to get refill blades, I found some that were slightly less expensive.

But I misread the package.  There were only 2 refill cartridges, instead of 3, so they were more expensive.

But I don't care.

The razor blade has a built-in conditioner-thingie so I don't need soap or shaving gel anymore.

And my skin doesn't get irritated, no matter how many times I go over the same area.

Do I sound like a commercial?  I don't even care, because I love this razor so much.

No comments: