Monday, March 25, 2013

ABC Scripture Cards

I was inspired by a pin on Pinterest, and this link.  I decided to create my own version of the ABC Scripture Cards using scriptures from the King James version of the Bible, as well as scriptures from the Book of Mormon.

I started working on it last night around 10, and decided to go to bed at 3 a.m.  I only had W, X, Y, and Z left but decided enough was enough!

Now I just need to take my file to Greg's office, print it out, and get it laminated.  What a fun project!

I put my file here (in pdf) if you want to see the whole thing. It is ordered this way so that when you print 4 per page and double-sided,  A/B and C/D will be back to back.

The file in PowerPoint is here, but the formatting shows up wrong on Google Docs.  If you download the file, it should be fine.  Feel free to do that if you want to change anything around.



2 comments:

Traci said...

These look so cool. I need to print them when I get more toner. Thanks for your long hours of work.

Ash said...

Thank you for doing this!! I had a pin of bible verses to memorize for my kids but was disappointed when I clicked on it and it said they wouldn't be including the King James version. This is exactly what I was looking for!! So thank you! !