Monday, February 25, 2013

People Who Have Influenced My Life

Kandice
Kandice is one of my BCLs and one of my favorite people in the world!  When she first moved into the Lehi 25th ward, she had 2 darling little girls and we were visiting teaching companions.  We instantly became friends and I invited her to the fledgling book club I had started with Kelly.

To this day, I am impressed by Kandice's quiet power, her testimony, her mothering skills, and her compassion.  She is a talented pianist and an amazing teacher.  And did I mention her testimony?  She has such faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and in His gospel and her countenance shines with His love.  Kandice is an example to me of how to live and how to love.

2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Heather! I guess I haven't checked blogs for a few days! I nearly missed seeing this! This is the kindest, sweetest post and just what I've needed! Thank you! I'll never forget the last minute invite to the Jon Schmidt concert when I first moved in! I knew I had found a forever friend! Love you Heather! You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! :)

The Gardner Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.