Monday, October 22, 2012

Slide

After dropping Ellie off at preschool, Lynnie and I went to help clean the church.  I got to vacuum the chapel, and Lynnie did better than expected (she hates the vacuum).  She sat on a choir seat and played with my phone (watching Barney on Netflix, mostly) for about 25 minutes.  Then it was trickier but we got it done.

After, we had about 15 minutes to kill before picking Ellie up.  There is a little playground nearby so we stopped to swing.  About 5 minutes in, the wind picked up and it sprinkled a little.  Lynnie was having so much fun she didn't want to stop playing.  She kept on shivering and signing "cold" but wouldn't come down off the play equipment. 

When it was time to go get Ellie, she tried out a new way of coming down the slide.  As soon as I snapped the picture, she said "see."  And as soon as she had seen, she freaked out, so I set her on her bum to finish out the slide.

No comments: