Saturday, October 27, 2012

'Bout Time

It's about time that my online back-up finished.  I used Moxy for years and was happy with them until they upped their prices.  I switched to Carbonite on May 12 because it backs up my external hard drive as well as my hard drive, and the back-up of my most important files is finally complete.  (I have now added in the rest of the files, another 33,000--wonder how long this will take?).  

It is good that it took this long, in a way, as it shows me that I am not really on the computer as much as I thought, since it only runs when the computer is awake.

The best thing about this service is that I can access my computer files on my phone.  Love it, and have used that often to play music.  Who needs an iPhone when my music files play on the Carbonite app?

No comments: