Monday, September 12, 2011

Allergy Test Results

I was tested for my allergies today (thanks to Kelly for the tip - can't wait to see how it all turns out).  I was surprised that my "lactose intolerance" is actually allergies.  4 of my top 12 food allergens are dairy based (cheese, milk, yogurt and calcium).  The doctor asked if I am tired a lot.  I said yes, but I have two babies.  I don't expect anything different.  He said it looks like I am probably anemic because I tested positive for an iron allergy.  I go back tomorrow for my first treatment - on dairy.

2 comments:

Bobi said...

Wow! It will be interesting to see where this adventure takes you! Thanks for sharing.

Traci said...

Hope you get feeling better. And food allergies, who'd have guessed. I been tested for everything but foods.