Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lotion

Ellie loves to put on lotion -- on herself, on Mom, on Dad (if he will let her).  She told me that she wanted lotion for her babies, and I even went with her to look at her babies lined up on the floor.  I knew that no lotion was accessible, so I told her to go ahead and pretend to put lotion on the babies.  I came back out to the family room to play with Lynlee.  After a couple of minutes, I realized Ellie was being awfully quiet.  I went to check on her and found her arms and legs completely covered in lotion -- at least 1/2 an inch thick -- and I immediately laughed and popped her in the tub.  I wish I had thought to take a picture of her, but we got her cleaned up and changed, and went to look at her babies.
And then I remembered that Greg had rubbed lotion on my feet the night before, and I had left it on my nightstand.  Ellie totally asked permission to use it; not her fault I did not understand.  What an obedient girl!

1 comment:

Traci said...

What a great mommy. Sorry, I bet that wasn't fun to clean up.