Friday, January 28, 2011

Primary Reunion

This morning we had a fun reunion with the Primary ladies.  Cache was so nice to Ellie and let her play with him and his toys.  The only thing he didn't like was when Ellie gave him loves or tapped his shoulder to get his attention.  Hmmm, Ellie needs to learn how to communicate with cute boys other than Davis.

I wanted to commemorate the event, and asked Brooklyn to take our picture after she got home from preschool.  She did an awesome job!
photo by Brooklyn
P.S.  I found out yesterday that amazing Darci has started a blog.  I have read a few posts so far, and it is so good that I can't wait to read all of her archives.  Way to go, Darci!  Welcome to the blogging world.  (Nina, you really do need to start one now and spend less time on Facebook!)

1 comment:

Julie M said...

I love this picture...that is hilarious!!! It was so much fun getting together again! :)