Sunday, October 17, 2010

Duet




Tyler and I played "Come, Follow Me" today in Sacrament Meeting.  We did quite awesome, if I do say so myself.  Tyler is turning into quite an accomplished pianist!  Uncle Merrill was conducting, and made a funny comment when he was announcing us.  He said something to the effect of, "I'm sorry, Tyler, but when your father is in the bishopric and your piano teacher is married to the Bishop, you are going to get put to work sooner or later."

In other news, Greg had Ellie with him during the last hour of church since I was teaching a lesson in Relief Society.  Ellie walked for 4 steps, and only stopped because she reached out her hands to grab a hold of Greg's knee!  Official steps = full-scale walking right around the corner!

1 comment:

Traci said...

It sounded great!