Saturday, March 20, 2010

Job Fair

This morning I had the pleasure of going to Ian's Eagle Scout project to teach a class on personal financial management.  I was able to chat with 4 people, and really enjoyed my time getting to know them.  I also had fun talking with Jeff F. and Eric G. for a while - those 2 are hilarious!

Then I came home and got right in bed.  For the first time since before Ellie came home, I am sick.  Fever, stuffed nose, all the yuckiness.  But I am taking it easy and watching North and South in my bedroom and Greg is entertaining half of his family as they watch March Madness. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry you are sick! I hope you get better soon so that we can play together next week! I noticed all the cars in front of your house and wondered if you were having a party -- I should have known it would be March Madness!!