Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sitting in Bouncer

Yesterday I pulled Ellie's bouncer out of storage to use it to feed Ellie her cereal.  She loved being in the bouncer again, and still hates her cereal.  Any ideas?  I have taken the advice of Traci and Joanna and mixed the cereal with formula, and I have tried it runnier and thicker, and nothing seems to be working.  Ellie will purse her lips and turn her head to the side as soon as she sees that spoon coming....

This morning, I buckled Ellie in and started getting everything mixed together.  Ellie promptly sat up in her bouncer, and seemed pretty pleased with herself!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just keep trying!! It took Davis 2 or 3 weeks before he started liking the stuff, and now he can't get enough of it! Oh -- you could also try feeding her while the TV is on --sometimes I can trick Davis into eating stuff he doesn't like while he is watching TV!

Cassie said...

Copper hated cereal no matter what I tried so we just tried other foods and she loves them all. She's not big on any of the baby stuff- cereal or food- but gobbles down everything else we try!

Beth said...

I say skip the cereal and on to veggies!
I don't want to start Beck yet, but he is acting more interested in food.

Magson said...

With my 1st 3 we would mix the cereal into the banana baby food. That seemed to work best. I'll let you know if Gwen likes it once we get that far with her.