Thursday, January 14, 2010

Look what got delivered today...


Greg and I started our marriage sleeping on a twin-sized bed (in our first apartment in Rexburg) - we slept on that for a few months.  Holy snuggling!

When we moved to Bozeman, we inherited his grandma's bedroom furniture, which came with a full-sized bed, a dresser, and a vanity.  We still have the dresser.

Then we bought a queen-sized bed and have slept on it ever since.  Greg decided to surprise me and bought a king-sized bed (mattress and a headboard/footboard) for Christmas.  We finally upgraded to a "real" bed, and it only took us 15 and half years.  Can't wait to try it out tonight.  It is huge!

2 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

I completely forgot about this blog! I need to add it to my list! Yeah for the new bed! You'll have to let us know how the mattress is. I'm still not sold on this whole sleep number thing. We extended our trial period, because I really don't think I'm a fan. Anyway, happy sleeping!! ;)

Elizabeth said...

A headboard and footboard too??!? That is awesome! We are still looking for a set... but it's only been 7 1/2 years for us. I guess we're only halfway there. I can't believe the two of you ever slept on a twin for an extended period of time -- Russ and I have done it for a couple of nights, and it is not very restful!